Friday, March 6, 2009

Future Mrs. Aaron Thornton!!!


Aaron popped the question on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009!! It was a normal day, but when I asked him if he wanted to go w/me to get my car washed, he offered to get ice cream @ Vista afterwards so of course I agreed! (I can never refuse ice cream!) After we went through the car wash, we switched out drivers 'cause my head was hurting...and he drove us to Vista~then drove us to the Top of the World (viewing point, supposedly the highest point in Manhattan). When we were star gazing he asked what one star was on the west horizon and I was straining my eyes to see what he was talking about...and then BAM!!! Something bright blinded me (b/c he had a lighted box~very impressive!) and he shocked me to the point where I was instantly bawling my eyes out!! I turned around and he asked me if I would marry him and I said YES!!! I seriously had no idea what he was planning~and it could never have been any better b/c our song started playing on the CD (which he didn't plan at all!!) which is 'Stay with You' by John Legend...great song~& not too popular>I suggest you check it out sometime! The best part is Aaron asked my Dad for permission the Sunday beforehand on our way back from our friend Cheryl's wedding~! He's such a great guy & I'm so incredibly happy to be with him! Thanks to those of you who have given congratulations already~we're both very excited!! Oh, and May 15, 2010 is going to be our big day in Hanover @ the Zion Lutheran Church where I was confirmed!! We're so excited!

No comments: