Friday, July 11, 2008

My life so far...



Welcome to my very first blogging-thingy place! I found this site through my sister-in-law and found it a very nice way to keep in touch with my family and friends (my parents are shown above!)! I may not be using this very often, but it's nice to have a little something in case someone decides to actually read what I have to show-in-tell. The biggest thing in my life so far is becoming an Aunt and Godmother to the cutest lil' man alive, Braylon Anthony! He just turned one year old yesterday, and we celebrated his birthday last Saturday. I can't believe how fast he's grown in just a year! I can't wait to see him again~and he only lives a couple of hours away with my brother and his wife. I'll be sure to share any fun pictures or video clips on here, if I can figure those things out. It might take me awhile. I hope you've enjoyed my rendition of the exciting life of 'GravysGirl', which, Gravy is, by-the-way, is the nickname of my boyfriend...in case anyone wondered.

P.S.>Here's a picture of [L->R]Aaron 'Gravy', Darren, & Travis (w/Emix 'Mike' MIA-probably taking the picture) in a goofy shot. Their band is called Strange Unit and they'll be performing on Sunday night (July 13th) at PJs in aggieville!!

No comments: