Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Strange Unit

The 1st bar crowd my boyfriend's played in front of is shown here at PJs' in aggieville! He joined the band about a year and a half ago, and has played a few times at Travis' kitchen in Ogden (close to Manhattan, KS) and then they also played once outside/in a shed just outside of Leonardville, KS (20 minutes north of Manhattan). There was a great turnout! There were supposed to be two other bands performing (Power Glove & Terror Tractor) but Power Glove's van hit an Elk in Colorado on their way here on tour!! Yeah, sucks, I know...right?! Hope they're okay and all...AND that they reschedule here again sometime in the future!
I also have a short video clip of one of Strange Units' songs that Aaron sings in...I'll go ahead and post that on here as well~so someone can check it out! Sorry that the sound is weird, my camera is needing a desperate upgrade! I apologize as well that I'm cheering a little on the loud side at the end~I didn't know how to shorten up the video clip! I hope you enjoy!
Okay~wow, I just uploaded the video and sorry that it's really dark, but you can still hear Aaron singing a little bit with Strange Unit, and DEFINITELY hear me at the end screaming...be sure to place the volume down a few notches!!

No comments: