Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday/Anniversary!



July 29th was Aaron's 27th birthday & the 30th was our 3 yr. anniversary!! We didn't really do a whole lot to celebrate, but we went to the movie theater and watched The Dark Knight. As for the day of our anniversary we went to the Mercy Hospital w/a bunch of friends to see Kenny & Bridgette's' new (and 1st) baby girl, Abigaile Jane Johnston. I got to hold her right away, and then Aaron held her afterward~it was such a cute & precious sight to see, not to mention funny seeing Aaron all nervous!! I understand it can be really nerve-racking to hold a new born~don't get me wrong~but it was the first time I've seen Aaron hold a baby!

As you can see by the picture~Aaron bought me this beautiful arrangement from Steve's Floral (his favorite place to get me flowers at!) and he actually sent it to me at work! He said he wanted to make the other girls jealous at the same time making me feel special~I was just happy to be surprised! It brightened my day to receive these flowers 'cause just the day before, I had a really bad day at work...my boyfriends really knows how to make me feel special! Man these past 3 yrs. have flown by!


No comments: